Why should I Become a Member of Temple Shalom?
- If Judaism has ever felt important to you, either at this moment or in years past, think about what meaning, stability, and life enrichment Judaism still has to offer others.
- When you support Temple Shalom you are making a difference in this world.
- When you pay membership dues or make donations to Temple Shalom, you are helping so many people of all different backgrounds.
- You are giving a lifeline to seniors whose family members and friends have passed away.
- You are helping to ensure that the children of struggling single parents have the same opportunity to get a meaningful Jewish education as the children of more financially stable families.
- You are helping to teach young people about the value of helping others, because your financial support goes into social justice projects that impact the wider community. And our young people are almost always involved in these projects.
- Your support impacts so many different lives because of all the things we are able to offer as a community. We could not achieve all of these things as individuals. But when we pool our energy, talents, and financial resources together, we are able to do incredible things.